Connect us on facebook: https://fb.me/codescoder
(Affiliate link) DLL-files.com Client,Fast relief from any DLL error at any time : https://bit.ly/2Nn8d1W
DLL-FILES.COM CLIENT lifetime license offers you ongoing support, coverage and peace of mind
What is Kernel32.dll?
Kernel32.dll is a 32-bit dynamic link library file which is present in the kernel of Windows operating system.Kernel32.dll acts as an integrated administration which provides the following services :-
1. memory management
2. input/output operations
When Windows starts up,Kernel32.dll is loaded into a protected memory space so that other applications do not allow to use the same space in memory to perform their operations.Thus, Kernel32.dll is an important file and plays a vital role in handling normal system operation.That's why, Kernel32.dll is an important file and plays a vital role in handling normal system operation.
Causes of Kernel32.dll error
There are so many factors that are responsible for kernel32 file errors, some of them are mentioned below:-
1. When a program or application tries to access same space (Kernel32.dll's protected memory space) in computer's memory.
2. kernel32.dll errors are generally caused, when two programs or applications share the same kernel.32dll file. When a program is deleted it will delete the kernel32.dll file associated with both programs.
3. This errors can also appear when a kernel32.dll file is faulty or incorrect versions of the file.
More Possible Cause:
4. Damaged password list files.
5. corrupted thumbs.db files.
6. Run a virus scan.
7. Test your system memory for damage.
8.Repair your Windows installation.
9. Perform a clean installation of Windows.
10.Update drivers for any hardware that is responsible this error.
Kernel32.dll Error Messages
When kernel32.dll error occurs in computer system , it appears in the form of error message. Kernel32.dll error messages display when Windows starts up,when we open an application, when we are running an application, when we close a program or any time at the session of Windows.
Some Common error messages are given below:-
1. 'Explorer caused an invalid page fault in module Kernel32.DLL'
2. 'Iexplore caused an invalid page fault in module Kernel32.DLL'
3. 'Commgr32 caused an invalid page fault in module Kernel32.dll'
4. 'Error in Kernel32.dll'
5. '[PROGRAM NAME] has caused an error in Kernel32.dll'
How to install and uninstall kernel32.dll file?
1. Press Start and select Run
2. Type CMD and press Enter
3. Type regsvr32 kernel32.dll and press Enter
* To install the dll files, type: regsvr32 kernel32.dll
* To uninstall the dll files, type: regsvr32 -u kernel32.dll
4. In the end, you should receive a message saying that your file was successfully installed or uninstalled.
Procedure how to fix kernel32.dll file error:
Download kernel32.dll zip File form
Extract the zip file
Copy the kernel32.dll file
Go to the location in Computer C:\Windows\System32 and Paste the file here
If your operating system is 64 bit, then also paste file in, C:\Windows\SysWOW64 folder.
if the above procedure is not working then , i suggest you to download and Install the latest version of DirectX
Follow the steps to check which version of directX is installed in your computer.
a) Press Windows + R.
b) Type dxdiag and click ok.
Ссылка на страницу с видео:
Ссылка HTML на страницу с видео:Код для вставки плеера: